Last Updated: 5月28日
JBL Performance Manager is the next-generation software application designed to configure networked audio systems for corporate and live concert events, as well as systems within performance venues such as theaters and houses of worship. Using Performance Manager dramatically reduces design time, simplifies networking and automates control interface configuration. The patented workflow paradigm of the Performance Manager interface guides the system designer through the complete system design, configuration and control process and, in many ways, the entire process feels and acts like a simple step-by-step wizard. Networking has been reduced to a simple drag-and-drop operation, and all test, tuning and calibration control interfaces are embedded – no need to spend time designing control panels. Integration with Rational Acoustics’ world-renowned Smaart® acoustic testing and measurement software provides audio technicians and engineers with unprecedented access to measurement information—all delivered over the network in one screen. A dedicated show mode provides all the monitoring and control needed to have a complete picture of how the system is performing in real time.
- Patented step-by-step design workflow
- Modern look with faster performance
- Included preset support for all JBL Tour Sound products
- Time saving and accurate integration with JBL’s LAC-II and LAC-III software
- Integration with Rational Acoustics Smaart platform
- Preconfigured system templates for fast deployment
- Multi-touch support on Windows 10 touch-capable devices
- Built in array optimization and tools
- Built in system supervision and loudspeaker test tools
Supported Operating Systems:
- 64-bit versions of Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
Minimum Performance Guidelines:
- CPU: 64 bit dual core @ 2.0GHz or better
- Memory: 4GB
Optimal Performance Guidelines:
- CPU: 64 bit dual core @ 2.50 GHz or better
- RAM: 8GB or more
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or above
- Storage: SSD
Performance Manager 2.8.0 supported devices:
- JBL VTX A-Series: A12, A12W, A8, B18, B28 models
- JBL VTX V-Series: V25-II, V20, S25, G28 and S28 models
- JBL VTX F Series
- JBL VTX M Series
- JBL VRX900 Series
- JBL powered VerTec Series [with DP-DA installed]
- JBL passive VerTec Series
- JBL AE Compact speakers
- Crown I-Tech HD Series
- Crown VRACK 12000
- Crown VRACK 4x3500dbx
- dbx DriveRack® 4800 / 4820
Performance Manager 2.8.0
Support for AE Compact Speakers
- The AE Compat Series models have been added to Performance Manager. New speaker presets were developed for all models to match the sonic and phase signature of VTX products. The AE compact line includes products ranging from a single 5.25-inch point-and-shoot box to dual 8-inch loudspeaker systems designed for fill and main applications. For more information on the presets and options, refer to the I-Tech HD Preset Library summary sheets at www.jblpro.com
Updated speaker presets for VTX S25:
- New presets have been developed for the VTX S25 dual 15-inch subwoofer. The new presets address a rare problem where under some very specific conditions, woofer damage could occur. The new presets include optimized LevelMaxTM parameters to ensure safe operation under any conditions. The sound characteristics of the product, including MAX SPL, remain unchanged. To ensure that Performance Manager is using the latest presets, recreate your Performance Manager venue file in the latest version of the application (2.8.0). Alternatively, the “Reload Presets” function can be used under the “Select Presets” mode. This will refresh the venue preset library used. Presets for Audio Architect are available under the VTX S25 product page on www.jblpro.com.
- The application title bar has been updated to follow Windows 10 UI guidelines. The window controls are now larger and easier to use on touch devices.
- Several stability improvements for Group EQ to ensure that deleting arrays from a group does not affect any of the group filters of the remaining arrays.
- Delay values generated in LAC 3.6.0 for suspended subwoofer arrays can now be imported into Performance Manager 2.8.0 (requires the latest version of LAC-3).
- Connect mode UI improvements. The Locate, Clear Rack, Rename Rack, and Rescan Network buttons have been moved to the ribbon.
- Independent preset selection for subwoofers and full-range products is now possible for mixed array configurations.
- Performance improvements for devices with limited memory and CPU resources. Addressed a memory leak problem where changing modes would increase memory usage.
- The NetSetter link under Tools was accidentally removed in version 2.7.0 and it has now been restored.
- Addressed a UI problem where 10 pixels where missing around the application. The background or application behind Performance Manager was visible around the edges when the app was in maximized mode.