The 2485J is designed for use outdoors and is primarily intended for midrange (speech range) output.
- 120 watts continuous program power handling when used above 300 Hz
- 300 Hz to 6 kHz response
- 100 mm (4 in) phenolic diaphragm
- 16 ohm impedance
- 111 dB sensitivity (1W/1m on 2380A horn)
- 100 mm (4 in) edgewound aluminum ribbon voice coil
- Net weight: 13.8 kg (30.5 lb)
2485J Spec Sheet
updated: Jan 12
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.