The MPro MP410 is a compact, portable, ten inch, two-way speaker system. The Laminar Flow Baffle reduces diffraction effects and distortion resulting from turbulence. The horn design with its large mouth delivers smooth, natural reproduction - especially in the critical mid-range. A 16 gauge, steel grill protects the ten inch JBL woofer. Designed for portable applications in live performance, music playback, and reinforcement of speech, the MP410 will deliver excellent performance by itself or as a satellite over subwoofers such as the MP418S and MP418SP.
- Laminar Flow Baffle design reduces distortion and diffraction effects by providing smooth, rounded surfaces. The single piece baffle is constructed of SMC (sheet molding compound), a durable, cross-linked thermo-plastic also used in automotive body parts.
- JBL 127H-4 10", woofer with 2", edge-wound voice-coil. Surround design optimized for maximum excursion and low distortion using FEA (finite element analysis) modeling.
- JBL 2412 compression driver with pure titanium diaphragm and ferrofluid cooling for improved smoothness and thermal power handling.
- Enclosure constructed of 18 mm plywood and coated with JBL's exclusive DuraFlex - a rugged, advanced, poly-urea finish.
- 70 x 70 horn designed for even coverage and smooth response on and off axis.
- Input panel includes dual Neutrik Speakon NL-4 input connectors.
- Precision engineered crossover for optimal power response and performance in the critical midrange region.
- SonicGuard protects highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Attractive 16 gauge, hexagon perforated, steel grill protects components from damage.
- 35 mm pole mount receptacle.
MP410 Technical Manual
updated: Feb 19, 2020
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.