The 2241H is ideally suited for use in touring and fixed sound applications where high SPL and deep bass response are required. Its low distortion and smooth frequency response make the 2241H suitable for critical monitoring applications as well.
- 600 W continuous pink noise power capacity
- 8 ohm impedance
- 100 mm (4 in) edgewound aluminum ribbon voice coil
- 30 Hz-3 kHz response
- 98 dB sensitivity, 1 W. 1 m (3.3 ft)
- SFG magnet structure with Vented Gap Cooling™ technology
- Net weight: 10.7 kg (23.5 lb.)
2241H Data Sheet
updated: Oct 2020
If any of the links above result in strange characters in your browser, please right-click the file to save it to your computer.