Last Updated: Dec 17
JBL Performance Manager 2.6.3 is the next-generation software application designed to configure networked audio systems for corporate and live concert events, as well as systems within performance venues such as theaters and houses of worship. Using Performance Manager dramatically reduces design time, simplifies networking and automates control interface configuration. The patented workflow paradigm of the Performance Manager interface guides the system designer through the complete system design, configuration and control process and, in many ways, the entire process feels and acts like a simple step-by-step wizard. Networking has been reduced to a simple drag-and-drop operation, and all test, tuning and calibration control interfaces are embedded – no need to spend time designing control panels. Integration with Rational Acoustics’ world-renowned Smaart® acoustic testing and measurement software provides audio technicians and engineers with unprecedented access to measurement information—all delivered over the network in one screen. A dedicated show mode provides all the monitoring and control needed to have a complete picture of how the system is performing in real time.
- Patented step-by-step design workflow
- Modern look with faster performance
- Included preset support for all JBL Tour Sound products
- Time saving and accurate integration with JBL’s LAC-II and LAC-III software
- Integration with Rational Acoustics Smaart platform
- Preconfigured system templates for fast deployment
- Multi-touch support on Windows 10 touch-capable devices
- Built in array optimization and tools
- Built in system supervision and loudspeaker test tools
Supported Operating Systems:
- 64-bit versions of Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
Minimum Performance Guidelines:
- CPU: 64 bit dual core @ 2.0GHz or better
- RAM: 4GB
Optimal Performance Guidelines:
- CPU: 64 bit dual core @ 2.50 GHz or better
- RAM: 8GB or more
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or above
- Storage: SSD
Performance Manager 2.6.3 supported devices:
- JBL VTX A-Series: A12, A12W, A8, B18 models
- JBL VTX V-Series: V25-II, V20, S25, G28 and S28 models
- JBL VTX F Series
- JBL VTX M Series
- JBL VRX900 Series
- JBL powered VerTec Series [with DP-DA installed]
- JBL passive VerTec Series
- Crown I-Tech HD Series
- Crown VRACK 12000
- Crown VRACK 4x3500dbx
- dbx DriveRack® 4800 / 4820
Tutorials for Performance Manager
This tutorial introduces JBL HiQnet Performance Manager.
12, January 2011
This tutorial covers Add Array Templates mode.
11, January 2011
This tutorial covers Add Loudspeakers mode.
10, January 2011
This tutorial covers Add Amplifiers mode.
09, January 2011
This tutorial covers Amplify Manually mode.
08, January 2011
This tutorial covers Set Speaker Tunings mode.
07, January 2011
This tutorial covers Go Online mode.
06, January 2011
This tutorial covers Edit Groups mode.
05, January 2011
This tutorial covers Test System mode.
04, January 2011
This tutorial covers Calibrate Arrays mode.
03, January 2011
This tutorial covers Tune System Mode.
02, January 2011
This tutorial covers Run Show mode.
01, January 2011