Last Updated: Sep 15
Bug Fixes in 3.8.1:
- Fixed an application crash that would occur after setting subwoofers in a Mixed Suspended Array to 3 box circuiting.
- Removed the ability to place measurement probes on architectural planes.
- Fixed an incorrect pinhole calculation when suspending VTX S28 subwoofers with a VT4889 array frame.
- Fixed an incorrect error warning for 3 VTX V20 speakers in a ground stack array with VTX V20 BP.
- Fixed an issue with the VTX V20 DF not saving angle selection after closing and re-opening a saved file.
- Fixed an issue with DXF drawing export and SRX928S subwoofers.
- Fixed an issue where the rear point weight was not displayed for VTX V25-II-CS systems in pullback mode.
- Fixed an issue where the application was showing an incorrect pin position for VTX V20 systems when the computer operating system was set to Portuguese.
- Fixed an issue with font colors for the measurement graph while in Daylight Mode.
- Fixed a mismatch in error messages displayed for VTX V25-II-CS systems when the selected bottom frames exceeded their mechanical limit.
- Dual-Point Front/Back and Quad Point options are now available for the VTX A8 MF.