The MPro MP255S is a dual fifteen inch subwoofer in a dual-tuned bandpass enclosure designed to supplement and extend the lowfrequency output of full-range systems in a variety of portable and fixed applications. The band-pass design combined with an internal Low Pass Filter (LPF) assures solid performance in bi-amplified or single amplified systems. While configured for vertical orientation, the speaker may also be used in a horizontal position when a larger footprint and lower vertical height are preferred.
- Dual fifteen inch band-pass design puts the energy in the bass region where it's needed for "punch" and power.
- A low-pass filter is provided to block mid-range output from the subwoofer. Along with the bandpass design, this feature assures that the MP255S will combine with the mid / high speaker for excellent low-frequency performance - even without a separate subwoofer amplifier. Even greater performance and control is possible in bi-amplified configurations.
- Dual Neutrik Speakon NL-4 input connectors provided for secure connection and loop-through capability.
- Input connections may be reconfigured for pin 1+/- or pin 2+/- for compatibility with any cabling scheme.
- Enclosure constructed of 18 mm plywood using tongue-and-groove joint detail for durability and years of service.
- Covered in premium grade, 12 oz. carpet - the most durable and attractive carpet covering available.
- 18 gauge, hexagon perforated, steel grill.
- Heavy duty casters mounted on the rear of the enclosure for easy transport.
- 35 mm pole mount receptacle. 24 inch (610 mm) steel pole included.