The MPro MP212 is a compact, portable, twelve inch, two-way speaker system in a multi-angle enclosure that's equally at home in main PA or stage monitor applications. The Laminar Flow Baffle reduces diffraction effects and distortion resulting from turbulence. The horn design with its large mouth delivers smooth, natural reproduction - especially in the critical mid-range. The edges of the premium grade carpet are captured by the joint detail to prevent visible seams or peeling. A 16 gauge, steel grill protects the 12-inch JBL woofer. Designed for portable applications in live performance, music playback, and reinforcement of speech, the MP212 will deliver excellent performance by itself or as a satellite over the MP255S subwoofer.
- Multi-angle enclosure designed for use as a front-of-house speaker or a stage monitor.
- 70 x 70 horn designed for even coverage and smooth response on and off axis.
- Ferro-fluid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm.
- SonicGuard protects highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- JBL M112-8 12" low frequency driver with 2-1/2" (64 mm), edgewound voice coil.
- Laminar Flow Baffle reduces distortion and diffraction effects by providing smooth, rounded baffle contours.
- Molded baffle constructed of SMC (sheet molding compound), a durable, cross-linked thermo-plastic also used in automotive body panels.
- Precision engineered crossover for optimal power response and performance in the critical midrange region.
- Input panel includes a Neutrik Speakon NL-4 input and a 1/4" phone jack for flexible connectivity.
- Rectangular enclosure constructed of 18 mm plywood using tongue-and-groove joint detail for durability and years of service.
- Covered in premium grade, 12 oz. carpet - the most durable and attractive carpet covering available.
- Attractive 16 gauge, hexagon perforated, steel grill protects components from damage.
- 35 mm pole mount receptacle.