‘Life On The Road For A Lighting Designer’ and ‘When Good Shows Goes Bad’ Among New HARMAN Professional University’s Live Workshops
juin 17, 2020
NORTHRIDGE, Calif.—HARMAN Professional Solutions today announced the addition of 10 free Live Workshops available for registration through the Learning Sessions program in conjunction with HARMAN Professional University.
Available workshops, scheduled through the remainder of June, feature lighting or audio experts who have extensive industry knowledge and experience working with various artists including Akon, Aretha Franklin, Imagine Dragons, John Legend, Josh Groban, Logic, OneRepublic, Patti LaBelle, Red Hot Chili Peppers and many others.
The workshops now open for registration include:
- June 15—Cable Diagnostics, Soldering Skills and Troubleshooting with Fedj (Jeff) Sylvanus
- June 16—Lighting with LED for Television with Robert Grobler
- June 17—Improvised Lighting on Tour with Juan Trevino
- June 18—The Followspot Operator: An Essential Resource with A.J. Pen
- June 19—Lighting Director Skillset: From Clubs to Arenas and Beyond with Sarah Parker
- June 22—Pros and Cons in an Educational Lighting Design System with Nina Agelvis
- June 23—Life on the Road as an LD: How Not to Burn Out with Sage Paden
- June 24—Designing at the Speed of Light with Luther Frank
- June 25—When Good Shows Go Bad with John Featherstone
- June 30—Installed Line Array Solutions for Sporting Facilities with Rick Kamlet
Over 60 Live Workshops have been conducted since the program’s introduction and are now available at HARMAN Professional University’s YouTube channel. Workshops include ‘Soundcraft Vi1000 Basic Training,’ ‘The History of Live Sound (Parts 1 and 2)’ and ‘Touring Life 101: The Nuts and Bolts of Touring.’ Many more sessions are in production for release in the coming months, so be sure to visit https://pro.harman.com/lp/learning-sessions to learn more and register early.