HARMAN Professional Solutions Earns Prestigious Awards at 2018 NAMM Show
NORTHRIDGE, Calif.—HARMAN Professional Solutions, the global leader in audio, video, lighting and control systems, including networked AV, today announced that it earned the following awards at the 2018 NAMM Show in Anaheim, California:
- Vanessa Mering, Marketing Manager at HARMAN Professional, received the 2018 She Rocks Award from The Women’s International Music Network. The award recognizes Mering’s leadership and contributions to the music industry.
- The JBL Intonato 24 monitor management tuning system received the 2018 NAMM TEC Award in the category of Amplification Hardware/Studio & Sound Reinforcement.
- The AKG C636 master reference condenser microphone received the 2018 NAMM TEC Award in the category of Microphones – Sound Reinforcement.
- The JBL EON ONE PRO rechargeable all-in-one portable PA received the Music & Sound Award for Best Speaker of 2017 from The Music & Sound Retailer.
- JBL Professional received the 2017 Dealer’s Choice Award for Sound Reinforcement Line of the Year from Musical Merchandise Review.
Soundcraft, JBL and dbx solutions received 2018 ProSoundWeb & Live Sound International Readers’ Choice Product Awards, including:
- Soundcraft Vi1000 for the Mixing Control Surface category
- JBL VTX A12 for the Large Format Line Arrays category
- dbx DriveRack PA2 for the Signal Processors category
“I’m so grateful to the Women’s International Music Network for this award, as well as to HARMAN for the support and opportunities,” said Vanessa Mering, Marketing Manager, HARMAN Professional Solutions. “It’s an honor to lead the Women’s Network on our campus, and bring everyone together to expand opportunities for women. I’m so proud to be part of a company that elevates different perspectives, and love working in an industry that empowers people to be creative and make their voices heard.”
“HARMAN Professional is extremely honored to receive a NAMM TEC Award for the JBL Intonato 24,” said Peter Chaikin, Director, Recording Solutions, HARMAN Professional Solutions. “So many incredible people were involved in the success of the product including HARMAN Director of Technology Jim Pennock and HARMAN Solutions Manager Ted White, who were on the front line of development and played a vital part in launching not only the JBL Intonato 24, but also the JBL 7 Series master reference monitors.”
Photo Credit for Vanessa Mering: Kevin Graft