Last Updated: May 20, 2022
New in 3.7.0:
New Features and Improvements:
Added support for the following products:
- SRX906LA, SRX906LA AF, SRX906LA BP, SRX910LA, SRX910LA AF, SRX910LA BP, SRX900LA PB, SRX918S, SRX928S.
SRX900 Line Array Control Panel (LACP):
- SRX900 Series systems include new Array Size Compensation and Throw Distance Compensation filters for array calibration. The
new filters were added to LAC-3.
- LAC-3 now features a Daylight Mode. Daylight Mode can be enabled manually, or set to follow the theme of the operating system.
- A new full-screen mode is now available to improve usability on devices with small screens. Full-screen mode can be activated via
the new button on the titlebar or via the keyboard shortcut keys (F11 or ctrl + shift + F).
Pull-Back Improvements for VTX V25-II-CS:
- A secondary pull-back option is now available for compression-style systems like the VTX V25-II-CS. The option allows a pull-back
to be selected in addition to the compression link.
Updated “Project Details” Information and Structure:
- The “Project Details” fields are now auto-filled to simplify integration with the Array Link mobile app. The Project Name is now the same as the file name, and the date is set based on the computer’s calendar information. This feature can be switched off from the Application Options panel to enter the information manually.
- Cable weight parameter was added to the PDF export.
- The LACP filters (like Array Size Compensation) no longer affect subwoofers in mixed array configurations.
- General bug fixes and improvements.