The R&R-JBL-VTX-M20-Case is a tour grade road case for transporting 2x VTX M20 monitors made by R&R Cases. Measuring 24” wide by 30” deep, the R&R-JBL-VTX-M20-Case will travel 3x or 4x wide in a variety of standard-sized US trucks. The case includes top and bottom EthaFoam cutouts specifically sized for the M Series monitors to offer maximum protection and the lid fits either way. The case includes 2x spring-loaded handles on each side and the top includes a recessed write-on/write-off case label and stacking cups. Four R&R Flat “butterfly” style latches are included for securing the case. The unique R&R latches can lay flat and stay out of the way. The inside walls are covered in carpet and the exterior is made of 3/8” thick birch plywood with heavy duty laminate. The case is made and distributed by R&R cases in Des Plaines, IL.
- Heavy duty Colson 4x2 casters
- Stackable for easy storage and trucking
- Dimensioned for efficient truck pack (24” x 30”)
- EthaFoam cutouts for maximum protection
- Made and sold directly by R&R Cases
- 1 x R&R Case for 2x VTX M20 Monitors